For doors in industrial environments
- Recommended installation height 5m*
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
- Lengths: 1 and 1.5m
Ambient, no heat
AC500 is a stable air curtain intended for use on high industrial and warehouse doors. The air curtain effectively prevents energy losses and drafts through the open door and gives excellent heating comfort. The working environment is further improved by the air curtain preventing exhaust emissions, dust and insects from entering the premises.
AC500 is a narrow and tall, splash proof air curtain equipped with a honeycomb grille. The air is blown out at high pressure through the grille, which results in a powerful and well defined laminar airflow.
- Diagonal fans combine high pressure with high air flow.
- The unit or air directors can be angled to achieve optimal effect.
- Honeycomb grille ensures a powerful and well defined air flow.
- Protection class: IP24.
- Can also be used in the vertical position.
- Wall brackets included.
- Corrosion proof housing made of hot zinc-plate and powder enamelled steel panels. Colour: white, RAL 9016, NCS S 0500-N.
Air Velocity Profile