FRICO ELECKTRA ELECTRIC FAN HEATER
Frico's fan heaters are extremely quiet and quickly provide comfortable heating. The Elektra fan heater makes it possible to bring comfort to environments with special requirements.
Operation and Economy
Frico's fan heaters have a long life and providing fast and effective heating at a low cost. Simple installation and a minimum of maintenance also reduce costs and the risk of faults.
The Elektra fan heater has a modern design with a stainless steel outer casing, red grille and red brackets.
The brackets can be rotated, which means Elektra can also be used as a portable fan heater.
- The Elektra fan heater is available in four designs:
- Elektra C is intended for corrosive and damp environments, for example, car-wash halls and sewage works. Outer casing of acid-proof sheet steel. IP65.
- Elektra F has a low element temperature and is approved for use in combustible areas, for example, joinery workshops and agricultural buildings. IP65.
- Elektra V is designed to withstand vibrations on ships and offshore platforms and is approved by Det Norske Veritas. Also available for 440V/60Hz. IP44.
- Elektra H is designed for rooms with high temperatures, up to 70 °C. IP44.
- For stationary use. Portable use is possible due to the reversible brackets and fitted carrying handle.
- Stainless steel outer casing (Elektra C has an acidproof outer casing). Grille and bracket: RAL 3020 (red).