Thermocassette is intended for discreet heating in offices, bathrooms, schools etc. Designed for either surface or recessed mounting it is well suited for total heating as well as for spot heating of for example a reception desk. Mounted in a false ceiling it is well protected against damage and can easily be moved if necessary (model with cable and plug).
Infrared heaters give a soft, pleasant heat and individual comfort can be created with spot and zone heating. They also provide excellent protection against cold draughts from windows. No moving parts mean a silent system that does not cause air movement, meaning hygiene is improved when the spread of dust, bacteria and odour is reduced.
Operation & Economy
Infrared heaters have an easy and flexible installation and require a minimum of maintenance. Ceiling mounting leaves the walls free and increases safety. They give instant heat and the room temperature can be reduced with maintained comfort.
Recessed mounting make the heater an integral part of the ceiling.
- Thermocassette is available in two versions:
- HP300/600, for false ceiling systems. IP20.
- HP305/605, standard model with brackets, approved for rooms where there is risk of fire and recommended for use in agricultural buildings. IP55.
- The low surface temperature (max. 100 °C) makes Thermocassette well suited for low ceiling heights. There is no risk of burns to the person(s) in this vicinity.
- Corrosion proof casing of hot zinc-plated and powder lacquered steel panels. Colour: white, RAL 9016,NCS S 0500-N.