Thermoplus is mounted above windows and gives an efficient protection against cold draughts. The slim shape also makes it suitable for heating areas with limited space, like for example bathrooms. Thermoplus can furthermore be a cost-effective and flexible alternative to floor heating.
Infrared heaters give a soft, pleasant heat and individual comfort can be created with spot and zone heating. They also provide excellent protection against cold draughts from windows. No moving parts mean a silent system that does not cause air movement, meaning hygiene is improved when the spread of dust, bacteria and odour is reduced.
Operation & Economy
Infrared heaters have an easy and flexible installation and require a minimum of maintenance. Ceiling mounting leaves the walls free and increases safety. They give instant heat and the room temperature can be reduced with maintained comfort. The enamelled front panel gives a enhanced heating emission.
Thermoplus is covered with white enamel which makes it discreet and scratch-resistant. The slim shape makes it practically invisible when mounted in the ceiling angle.
- Thermoplus is available in three versions:
- Type EC, for dry rooms. Controlled by a separate thermostat or output control. IP20.
- Type ECVT, for wet rooms. With a built-in cord switch and thermostat (+5 – +40 °C). IP44.
- Type ECV, for wet rooms. Primarily designed for connection as slave device to ECVT, but can also be controlled separately using the same methods as for EC. IP44.
- Brackets for wall mounting are included. Fixtures for ceiling mounting are extra.
- Front panel of white scratch-resistant enamelled aluminium. Colour: RAL 9010. Rear panel of hot zinc‑plated steel panels.