FRICO TIGER ELECTRIC FAN HEATER
Frico's fan heaters are extremely quiet and quickly provide comfortable heating. With a portable fan heater it is easy to move and take the heat where it is required.
Operation and Economy
Frico's fan heaters have a long life and providing fast and effective heating at a low cost. A portable fan heater gives good personal comfort without the need to heat the whole premises, which keeps heating costs to a minimum.
The Tiger fan heater has a compact and robust sheet steel design with a red finish. The heavy-duty tubular frame acts as a well-balanced and ergonomic carrying handle. The design protects against impact and vibrations and permits use in exacting environments.
- The Tiger fan heater is available in the following designs:
- P21 and P31 have a 1.8 m cord with plug for connection to earthed outlet sockets. Can be hung on the wall.
- P33, P53 and P93 have a 1.8 m cable with CEE-plug. 230V-outlet socket (type E) at the rear. Can be hung on the wall
- P153 has a 1.8 m cable with CEE-plug. Can be hung on the wall.
- P203, P303 and P305 are supplied with a 1.8 m cable without a plug. P305 can be connected to 440V3~ and 500V3~.
- Low sound level.
- Integrated thermostat with setting range +5 – +35 °C and output selector.
- Very reliable and well protected against impact and vibrations.
- Corrosion proof housing made of hot zinc-plate and powder enamelled steel panels. Colour: RAL 3020, NCS 1090-Y80R (red).